Monday, February 28, 2005

Chris Doesn't Rock

Last nights hosting of the Academy Awards by Chris Rock was anything but memorable according to practically everybody accept Good Morning America, who no one listens to anyway. I would hate to say "I told you so" because gloating is so egocentric and juvenile.

He said @$$ a lot. Otherwise his overly hyped hosting stint was woefully
undistinguished. You could even tell from the audience reaction that he was
flopping.
Their laughter at the outset shortly gave way to polite applause--a
sure sign the comedian was not putting it across, even if he was straining to do
so.
It's not rocket science. The choice of Chris Rock as host just didn't make any sense on it's face; Kinda like having Jeff Foxworthy hosting Cannes. So I won't say it.....I said I wouldn't, so I won't.


btw, I TOLD YOU SO!

No comments: